Mentor is a district-wide tool for applying a framework
methodology to the Teacher Assessment process.
- Handheld module allows administrators to record real-time
observations while observing teachers in class.
- Synchronizes the collected data with a desktop PC
- Creates an editable narrative for observers to use as
the basis for a performance appraisal
- Includes customized evaluation report that is compliant
with your district's
union-negotiated teacher evaluation form
- Creates PDE-compliant forms
- Framework can be customized to align with district initiatives,
e.g. Differentiated Instruction.
- Features a variety of evaluation tools (e.g. rubrics,
checklists, standard comments,
free-form comments, evidence)
- Includes customization for live dynamic link to your
Resource Information System