Directions is a Special Education and IEP Management System
Pennsylvania school districts with the resources to create
individualized, compliant, and professional-looking IEPs
and GIEPs, track regulatory deadlines, and provide district-wide
Penn Data and federal reports.
- Maintains all required data and forms for:
- Chapter 14 (Special Education)
- Chapter 16 (Gifted)
- Customizable grade-level Goal Banks that are aligned
to your district's
curriculum and standards
- Track goal progress and print Progress Reports.
- Phrase Pickers available throughout the system
(e.g. present levels, specially designed instruction)
- Maintain history of previous IEPs and GIEPs
- Track revised IEPs
- Print all or part of any IEP.
- IEP and GIEP templates
- Includes customization for live dynamic link to your
- Information System, so demographics are always up-to-date
- Ability to assign case managers
- Role-based security model with no access, view only,
and edit modes
- Project management for tracking time-dependent tasks
(e.g. Complete ER.)
- Reminders for due dates appear when you log in.
- Generate Penn Data data feed
- Professional quality improves communication between