Dimensions is a district-wide solution for creating a K-12
Assessment Portfolio for each
student in your district, using a variety of assessment
instruments (e.g. rubrics, grades, tests, PSSA, checklists).
- The District can build a library of custom, district-approved
- Teachers can build their own assessments to use in the
- Select students to be assessed from user-defined groups
(e.g. 1st Period Science).
- Import outside scores, such as standardized tests, PSSA,
- Integrate ABA behavioral data.
- Align assessments with National, Pennsylvania or District
- Collect a wide variety of data, such as homework, oral
Understandings, and attendance.
- Analyze data at District, School, Grade, Class, or Student
level for varying populations of students at a point in
time or longitudinally.
- Analyze data by demographics, standards, and custom
- Use built-in Correlation Studies to determine if an
assessment is an indicator of performance on another assessment.
- Results can be exported to MS Office applications.
- Ad-hoc query tool
Making Assessments Relevant
- Administrators keep up-to-date on student progress at
the school and district level.
- Teachers use real-time data to make teaching decisions.
- District can create standards-based report cards.
- District can report district-wide progress to the community
through NCLB district report cards.
- Consolidated district-wide database with K-12 history
for each student
- Includes customization for live dynamic link to your
Student Information System
- Data collection using a handheld or web-based interface
- Synchronize handheld with district database for analysis.